Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 - The Job I love, the Work that doesnt bring me down

Today was the second day Roberts Ices have been out on the rounds serving Ice Cream Even with the cold weather. The truth is, it doesn't matter that it was really cold and gloomy, I couldn't help but smile because I'm doing the job I love the best. Just playing the Chimes brings a smile to my face and smiles to all the children too who are now eating tasty Ice Creams.
So what has 2012 got in store for us all, we at Roberts Ices know one thing for certain, we will be there providing you and your family with the much loved unique Ice Creams we serve to make your summer complete.
Nothing makes me happier than when I'm out in my Ice Cream Van, Wherever I may be in the country and whatever I might be doing. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else. 

Just on the random................
Today when I was driving around in the Ice Cream Van, I got to thinking about this "End of the world" prediction, and I came with this conclusion, Yes its a scary thought but if it happens we will all go through it together, side by side, heart to heart, shoulder to shoulder. I know for a fact that I can look down and say, I really loved being an Ice cream Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment